Leadership and entrepreneurship are both words of recent origin in the English language. These words found their way into the English dictionary in the 19th Century. Both these words are commonly used by laymen in their everyday language. However, the usage of these words and the concepts that they denote is cliched. Continue reading
Schaeffler UK’s headquarter is located in UK, it deals with all UK related sales, marketing, engineering and also for the logistics requirements for the FAG brand of products and the INA brand. The combined product base for the INA and FAG product brand is over 40,000.
The vision of the company is to be a “World Class” supplier of bearings and precision components.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS GOALS
- Schaeffler’s business goal is to be the first choice amongst suppliers and also to be the most preferred amongst the application design consultants, it wants to cater to selective market niches.
- Customers delight comes first for Schaeffler, the aim is to delight the customer via constant improvement in the quality of service offering.
- Training and development is an important part of the company’s business, Schaeffler aims at ensuring the fact that the employees are properly trained and they are competent enough to meet the objectives of the company.
- The business needs profits and a constant supply of cash flow to survive, the company aims at generating sufficient profit to have a secured future.
- To operate in the highly competitive world, the company aims at building relationships based on mutual trust and understandings (Annual Report, 2011). Continue reading
The organisation chosen in order to discuss negotiation strategies for low context and high context cultural is Honda Motor Company Ltd. Honda Motor Company Ltd is one of the world’s renowned organisation in auto segment and having headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Honda Motor Company Ltd deals in manufacturing of motor cycles and automobiles and stands at first position in most number of motorcycle productions in a year. Continue reading
Business negotiations are the vital part of the overall business strategy of an organisation and with increase in globalization trend across world, business negotiation process is getting more and more complex. There are several variables which are responsible for complexities in business negotiation process such as the organisation culture, communication process and impact of national culture etc. These entire factors contribute uncertainty in the business negotiation process. Continue reading