Accounts is a not-so-easy subject for every student as the process of reaching at correct conclusion is often confusing. Doesn’t matter you know the principles of this subject first-rate, sometimes you feel it bit unmanageable to examine the exact data and to put in a correct sequence. Accounting is not about the conventions and maxims but the logical inclusion of the applied account assignment. If you are unable to grasp the case correctly or you have created any fault while calculation, then indeed you can’t reach to correct decisions. All the financial transactions done in the business are recorded systematically with the help of accounting. While the ancient accounting was limited to just book keeping, today’s modern it highly thrives upon various advanced tools and techniques including many computer software and programs. Accounting is done for find out the business profit from the performance evaluation. Thus it helps in the identification of financial standards and status of the business.
Objectives of Accounting:
- It maintains the systematic record of the business.
- It ascertains the results of the finance and the financial position of the business.
- It portrays the liquidity position.
- It protects the business properties.
- It facilitates the rational decision making and satisfied the requirements of laws.
Accounting is done in two ways for business transactions:
- Single Entry: Single entry is one sided entry. It records all the financial transactions with a single entry.
- Double Entry: In this method, every transaction involves two accounts. All the transaction entry is based on a corresponding and opposite entry.
Topics included in Accounting:
- Accounting information system
- Taxation and tax accounting
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
At Assignment Help Site, we are determined to assist you comprehend the accounting troubles and unriddle them. We have a smart network of online tutors with professional background and admirable academic credentials in the field of accounts and finance. Our experts can solve your accounting assignments easily as they have been in the literal life situations and enforced the principles of accounting. Following is the list of topics related to Accounting on which we can assist you (This is not the exhaustive list):
- Financial Accounting
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Loss Account (Income Statement)
- Cash Flow Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Preparing Annual Report
- Cost Accounting
- Standard Costing
- Activity Based Costing
- Product or Job Costing
- Break Even Analysis
- Cost, Volume, Profit (CVP) Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Variance Analysis
- Management Control Systems (MCS)
- Capital Budgeting
- Make or Buy decision
- Product Profitability
No doubt, time is of paramount importance for you and for us as well. And that’s why we believe in ensuring back-up tutors, to get your account assignment help handed over in predetermined time frame without any failure. You can fill upload your assignment form or you can mail us at email@example.com, whenever you need help in Accounts assignment or Accounts homework.